30 Days To Better Jazz Guitar eBook -$14.99/£9.36
As someone who has studied music most of my life, and spent the last 17 years studying jazz guitar, I know that it can be hard to find new material to work on, figure out where to go next in our learning path or just open our ears and minds to new ideas on the instrument.
Because of this, I decided to put together a little project, where each day for a whole month I posted a short lesson on a different topic, and throughout the month covered all of the jazz guitar basics such as chords, scales, triads, arpeggios, ear training, repertoire and the ever dreaded sight reading.
The goal of this project is to not only give you 30 days of material to practice, but hopefully these articles will open your ears and minds up to new possibilities on the instrument and provide hours, weeks or month of further practicing when the month is over.
Read a Review....
Improve Your Jazz Guitar Playing Today!
You can buy the 30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar through the secure site below.
Payments can be made through Paypal with either a money transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card, or if you have not registered a Paypal account you can sign in as a guest and use your debit or credit card to make things quick and easy.
To Pay With a Credit or Debit Card Just Follow These 3 Easy Steps
Click Add to Cart
Click Checkout With Paypal
Click Dont Have a Paypal Account (Then enter your information)
30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar- List of Lessons
- Lesson 1: How to Practice Major Scale Modes
- Lesson 2: Practicing Dominant Cycles
- Lesson 3: Accents in Improvisation
- Lesson 4: Modes of Melodic Minor
- Lesson 5: Major Blues Tunes for Jazz Guitar
- Lesson 6: Extended Arpeggios
- Lesson 7: Pentatonic b9 Scale
- Lesson 8: Drop 2 Chords
- Lesson 9: Minor Blues Tunes for Jazz Guitar
- Lesson 10: Major ii-V-I Progressions
- Lesson 11: Drop 3 Chords
- Lesson 12: Harmonic Minor Modes
- Lesson 13: Bebop Scale Patterns
- Lesson 14: 3 to 7 Triads
- Lesson 15: 4th Voicings
- Lesson 16: Sight Reading Exercises for Jazz Guitarists
- Lesson 17: Standard Tunes for Jazz Guitar
- Lesson 18: Harmonic Major Modes
- Lesson 19: 2 Note Jazz Chords
- Lesson 20: Ear Training for Jazz Guitarists
- Lesson 21: 3 to 9 Arpeggios
- Lesson 22: Chord Scales
- Lesson 23: Bebop Tunes for Jazz Guitar
- Lesson 24: Transcribing Jazz Guitar Melodies, Chords and Solos
- Lesson 25: Reading Changes for Jazz Guitarists
- Lesson 26: The Charleston Rhythm
- Lesson 27: Minor ii-V-I Progression
- Lesson 28: Modern Jazz Tunes For Jazz Guitar
- Lesson 29: Vocal Exercises For Jazz Guitarists
Want Free Guitar Lessons? Connect With Me For All My Site Updates
- Riff of the Week Lessons
- Technical Exercises
- Live Performances and Video Updates
- Jazz, Blues, Folk and Flamenco Lessons
- In Depth and Easy to Understand Theory Lessons
- And Much More!